1. The seller guarantees that the puppy is in good health (minus potential intestinal parasites) and has received the following:
A. Age-appropriate immunizations
C. Health certificate (available at the time the Buyer takes possession)
2. It is to be clearly understood, that the Seller does NOT, under any circumstances, accept responsibility for any veterinarian and/or health care expenses.
1. The Buyer agrees to pay the Seller a total sum of:
This fee does not include shipping. If shipping is required, the Buyer agrees to pay:
for shipping, which includes a travel crate and health certificate.
2. The Buyer bears all costs relating to the sale of the above animal, including transportation. The risk of loss or injury to the above animal is on the Buyer at all times after the puppy leaves the Seller.
3. The Buyer agrees to have the puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within three (3) business days of taking possession. A receipt of the appointment along with the Dr. exam notes and fecal results must be provided within 48 hours of the appointment!
A. If the puppy is found to be in poor health within the 3 days that the puppy left the seller's facility, the Buyer has the option of returning the puppy to the Seller, at the Buyer's cost, full refund.
B. The Buyer will provide a written statement from 2 seperate licensed veterinaries clearly stating the defect or illness.
C. If the puppy is not taken to a licensed veterinarian within three business days of taking possession, the health warranty is void.
D. Please ensure that the puppy is kept in a kennel or held in the waiting room of the veterinary office, and that the exam room is properly disinfected before the appointment.
E. Do not let the puppy walk on the floor in the veterinary office and ensure the room was cleaned prior to putting your puppy on the table. I recommend bringing a clean towel or blanket with you to be safe.
4. The Buyer is responsible for all medical expenses associated with the treatment of intestinal parasites if the puppy is diagnosed, even if the puppy has parasites present when sent home).
A. If you are not willing to treat puppy parasites (sometimes more than one treatment is needed), then please do not buy a puppy.
B. It is common for puppy parasites to flourish after joining their new family (stress and change accommodate this).
C. Most parasites can be contagious, and it is possible that other dogs in the house can get them.
D. Do not let your other dogs eat the puppy's feces and clean it up immediately using proper cleaning chemicals.
5. The Buyer agrees to provide the best possible care for their puppy for the duration of his or her life. This includes but is not limited to:
A. Feeding only premium quality, complete food intended for dogs. The breeder highly recommends Pawtree food.
B. A highly regulated nutritional supplement is also encouraged. The breeder recommends using the NuVet nutritional supplement
C. Maintaining their puppy at a healthy weight
D. Having their puppy seen by a licensed veterinarian for a wellness exam annually
E. Taking their puppy to the licensed veterinarian if he or she gets sick or is injured
F. Keeping all immunizations current according to the guidelines of the American Veterinary Medical Association
G. Administering heartworm preventative medication
H. Registration of microchip
6. The Seller highly recommends the Buyer provide basic obedience training with their puppy within the first year of owning their dog. Baxter and Bella training is the breeders recommendation for online puppy obedience.
7. The Buyer agrees to postpone strenuous, forced exercise until after their puppy is over one (1) year of age to minimize joint damage as puppies develop.
8. The Buyer agrees to contact the Seller immediately if the Buyer determines they are unable to keep their puppy for any reason. The Buyer and Seller will jointly determine how the dog will be rehomed.
9. The Buyer agrees to never place their puppy with a rescue group, in a shelter, pound, or similar facility or research laboratory.
10. If this dog/puppy is found to be neglected or mistreated, Buyer will surrender said dog/puppy to Seller, unconditionally, with no refund due to Buyer.
11. The Buyer allows the Seller to use any pictures of the dog that the Buyer posts on social media for the purposes of reposting and sharing on Facebook, Instagram, their website, Twitter, Youtube, etc. or in any manner they choose.
12. Except where bona fide serious health problems covered within the Health Guarantee come to rise, no cash refunds and all deposits are non-refundable.
13. Buyer will not allow puppy to be in contact with any unvaccinated puppies/dogs or have any contact in public places with four paws on the ground (parvovirus, lepto, rabies, distemper, etc.) completed.
14. This puppy is purchased as an INDOOR Pet only and Buyer agrees to always have it living within the confines of a comfortable home.
15. Bubbling Springs Doodles, LLC provides a certificate for 30 days of free health insurance through Trupanion that must be activated by the buyer. Any warranty issues within the first 30 days will be paid out only for the deductible incurred. It is the buyer's responsibility to enroll the puppy within 24 hours prior to pick up to enact this free coverage.
Upon transfer, should the puppy be found to be in poor health, of a serious nature, Seller will provide Buyer with certain remedies, based on the severity of the illness/condition. ALL claims of illness/condition must be confirmed by examination by 2 seperate veterinarians. Travel expenses will not be refunded. The following conditions apply:
A. The Buyer has 3 (three) business days from the time of receiving the puppy to have the puppy examined by a Veterinarian. Any request to return the puppy to the Seller for a replacement puppy from the Seller of equal or lesser value from the next available litter must be made within this time period and may only be requested should the puppy prove to be sick upon arrival. Proof of examination must be provided.
B. Seller provides a health guarantee until the puppy is 24 months of age for any genetic diseases that can be tested by DNA for the breed specific for the doodle purchased (Poodle, Golden Retriever, and/or Bernese Mountain Dog) at the time of breeding. Under these circumstances, Buyer MUST contact Seller within three (3) days of any diagnosis or health concerns. Buyer shall be in constant contact with Seller throughout treatment of puppy. Buyer must provide to seller veterinarian records including, but not limited to, tests and results while treatment/diagnostics are being done. In the event Buyer fails to notify Seller of the puppy's diagnosis or health concerns within three (3) days of diagnosis, the health guarantee shall be voided. Upon verification of diagnosis by Seller's veterinarian and/or a DNA Genetic Lab (Genetics must be tested through Animal Genetics or Paw Prints Genetics), and after a determination that the puppy would be unable to a replacement puppy from the Seller of equal or lesser value from the next available litter or, the Buyer can retain the puppy and half the purchase price will be refunded to the Buyer.
C. Buyer agrees to return dog to Seller or allow Seller to rehome the dog, should it become necessary at any point during its life. Seller should be the first contact if Buyer can no longer keep the dog. If Buyer rehomes the dog without Seller's permission, the Health Warranty is not transferable.
D. DNA testing, where the results are interpreted to mean that a dog might or may at some point develop a certain disease, is not covered under this warranty.
E. Under no circumstances shall the Seller be liable to the Buyer or to any third party for any consequential, incidental, or special damages resulting from or in a manner related to the puppy/dog.
F. Upon execution of this contract all veterinary care and its associated costs are the sole and exclusive responsibility of the Buyer.
G. Under no circumstances will the replacement puppy from the Seller to Buyer exceed the original purchase price of the puppy minus initial non-refundable deposit. This includes Seller reimbursement of veterinarian fees, cash refund, or replacement puppy value.
H. Buyer agrees to maintain this puppy/dog in good health, and provide routine preventative health care including, but not limited to: vaccinations, internal and external parasites, regular baths, grooming and any preventative medication or therapy that a veterinarian feels is needed. Veterinary records must be provided to the Seller with any request of a replacement. If any of the above preventative care has not been provided, the health warranty will be void.
This warranty does not include viral illnesses, infections, improper bites, stress-related illness, hernias, hypoglycemia, parasites (including Giardia or Coccidiosis), cancer or endocrine disorders. It also does not include any illness due to the ingestion of foreign objects, food, chemicals or physical injury, undescended testicles, under or overbite, allergies, injuries, luxating patella, collapsed trachea, and they will not be covered if not found on your veterinarian initial exam. Hip dysplasia is also excluded because it can also be caused by injury from jumping, sliding on slick floors, excessive stair climbing, etc.
Spay and Neuter Contract
1. The seller requires waiting until at least 16 months of age for spay/neuter as early spay/neuter has been found to increase the risk of joint disorders, impact on urinary health, and increases cancer among other things. Females, in addition to being at least 16 months of age must have gone through at least one heat cycle. The heat cycles for females releases hormones that are beneficial for bladder maturity as well as joint health and overall development. Early spay/neuter before 16 months of age (both males and females) & prior to females first heat voids Health Guarantee.
A. The Buyer must supply the Seller with documentation of spay and neuter veterinarian records and bills. If the Seller does not receive this the warranty will become null and void.
B. It is understood that at the time of sale that the puppy is not to be used for breeding. It is a representation of its breed and it is structurally and temperamentally suited for a companion and/or working dog. It is being sold as a pet without breeding rights. Bubbling Springs Doodles' puppies are sold on a STRICT NON-BREEDING contract. Therefore, Buyer agrees to have their puppy spayed/neutered after age of 16 months. Buyer must send proof of procedure to Seller via email or regular mail. Upon execution of this contract as outlined above will terminate your Health Warranty, will be assessed a penalty that is 15 times the purchase price of the puppy, and will forfeit all income and any resulting puppies as a result of breach of contract. Any legal fees incurred by the Seller to enforce this non breeding contract are the sole responsibility of the Buyer. Any and all legal proceedings will take place under the jurisdiction of Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania. *Should an accidental breeding occur, Buyer should immediately notify Seller of the event. In this case, no penalty fee will be charged to Buyer; however, Seller reserves the right to work with Buyer to market and sell the resulting puppies and claims all profit associated with such.
FULL AND FINAL AGREEMENT:
Both Buyer and Seller agree that this Contract represents the entire Agreement between them and that no other representations regarding the responsibilities of either party have been made regarding the puppy described above.
By signing this contract I agree to all of the previous terms of the contract and warranty. Electronic signatures shall be considered legal and binding.
Seller's Printed Name: Allison Mowery